2012年2月28日星期二

I was determined to have their own very small

In our lives, even quiet, there burberry ties will be changing color.

She is a girl with disabilities. Mouth to speak do not know to be a long time to say a word, and often did not hear clearly what she said Walking legs and a step by step forward rubbing on her daily in addition to Internet access at home is sleep. In our stores, books, computers, as well as guests are concerned, then. So she was very reluctant every day to jobs.

Looked at her awkwardly in front of the computer pounding the keyboard has become very beautiful. Although her disability is very strong and very persistent. Her than I was determined to have their own very small. Her every day from home themselves, riding a tricycle to the store. Whenever I came into the shop to see that she had not come to my heart is not getting uneasy. Always afraid of her accident on the road. Her snow wise, the computer knows a lot about. She is very cheap burberry watches cheerful like the Internet, listening to music. I think if she could like normal. She must be very perfect. Is the favorite object of all the boys. Sometimes I inadvertently say you will! She will argue, I am not stupid you do not look down on me. I will leave with a smile. And then silence ~. That time, my colleagues and I talk about feelings. She listened very attentively. Also tells us that she likes the boys. I said: "fall in love." She was very shy, said: "Well," I am happy for her. I could not help playing excited her. I said: "listen to me please do not enter the vortex of feelings," she not understand the question: "Why" I said: "I do not want to see you hurt." Her desperate eyes watching me said: "girls like me will like it silent for a moment to tell her" why not "beauty of the soul is really beautiful, I know she knew I comforted her, maybe I do is comfort her. I really do not know that there will be a boy willing to willing to take care of her I really want to know

In fact, she is really very good and very smart. Sometimes the guests to play the manuscript. I encountered the word does not play she will be in the side with clumsy fingers on the keyboard letters to tell me how to play. Work busy when she would sit in front of the computer for a long time to practice typing, while the clumsy hand beat very slowly. She is burberry sunglasses very persistent. Wanted to give up whenever I work in times of difficulties can be seen that persistent struggling with the name of the time. I will continue.

Looked at her feel very small. Always felt that the thinking of the whole world owe me, all of a sudden her appearance "destruction". Her appearance gave me deep insights. I has a new vitality to life.

I want to tell the whole world run by disability the life. You are so cute, is the spirit of you that love life in exchange for burberry scarves 2012 my desire for life. The world because you only become beautiful.

没有评论:

发表评论